Green Aberdeen February 7th at the ARCC Alumni Room. These are the notes taken by Jason Osborn
Those Present: Joe, Jason, Rob, Collin, Amelia, Laura, Eve
Call to Order @ 7:00pm.
Approval of Minutes from January 10th – 1st Collin – Eve 2nd
Approval of Financial Report – 5 cents was added. Approved as presented.
- Earth Day Event
- Date to put on calendars: April 22nd. 5 to 7:30pm
- Where: Red Rooster
- What: Ideas were discussed – some presented here
- Music – need to ask students – Joe
- Food – would Dan contribute? – Joe
- Art Collective -Betty Sheldon’s Earth Themed pieces. – Need someone to contact Betty
- Possible Art Project – Earth/environment theme – Need someone to lead this
- Chalk Art – Earth Themed.
- Involve the Central Environment club. – Joe
- Tie Dye effort – Amelia to champion?
- Art Supplies – $20
- Food – $200
- Fliers – $50
- T-shirts/Tie-dye – $50
- Musicians – $200
- Plants – Need a volunteer to chase this
- T-shirts – Hobby Lobby – Need a volunteer to chase this
- Sanford – Need a volunteer to chase this.
- Mog Clean-up:
- Moving the date was discussed – June 18th was selected after some discussion – Approved: Jason 1st , Amelia 2nd.
- Designing Recycling Ideas:
- Ideal Recycling – Brainstorming, What do we want to see
- Public Recycling
- What – Like in Target/Wal-mart – glass/garbage/plastic/aluminumn/cardboard/
- Anywhere there is a trash can – recycling with it.
- Where – Parks/Arboretum/At Schools/At Businesses/Downtown
- Batteries – do we define this with Ideal?
- Germany – Joe, was there a story here that we didn’t talk about?
Next Meeting: March 2nd at 7pm – ARCC Alumni Room and online via zoom
Meet Adjourned – Jason 1st, Eve 2nd