Those present: Rev. Enno K. Limvere, Rob Wedemann, Sr. Mary Lou Gereats, Cassy Bitz, Kim Holmes, Arlene Cleberg, Danny Guthmiller, Margaret James
Treasurers Report Approved. $94 received from food. $95 received from Briscoe Building. $60 received from Sr. Mary Lou Gereats in honor of her 60th Anniversary.
Application for 501(c)3 is still in process. No new news.
Earth Day Fair Recap & Review:
- Merchandise: Need to have signs up for prices and secure them if not manned.
- Purchase a guest book to keep track of numbers
- Good turn out for speakers
- Try to advertise earlier
- Better Ride was well liked
- Would like to see more information on essential oils.
- May 23rd Farmers Market at Melgaard from 4 pm – 7 pm
- June 1st – Art & Bicycle Spectacle
- Downtown Aberdeen Concert Series – need to paint our boxes
Survey of Aberdeen: No news
- May 11th at Easton Castle
- July 13th Oahe Dam and Wind Turbine Farm
- Sept./Oct. possibly Sand Lake
Adopt a neighbor/street: We would need 20 members to try to do this. Put on hold.