These are the notes taken by Jason Osborn
Call to Order: Informal
Those present Joe, Rob, Jason
Minutes Review: amendments made and sent to Joe
Financial Review: No report though $40 was added to the account.
1) Creek Adoption – tabled
2) House-Cleaning Items:
a. Environmental issues – tabled
b. Proposed 2022 goals – tabled
c. Green Aberdeen Mission, Vision – tabled
d. Reaching out/building membership – tabled
e. Updating website – see below
f. Zoom Subscription, storage, program to track Membership, etc. – tabled
3) (other unfinished business) – none discussed
1) Verify date for annual meeting – focus on 1/10/22
To Do before next meeting: verify that the AARC is available for next series of meetings (Joe)
Next Meeting: November 8th at the AARC 7:30 pm.
Focus for the meeting: WEBSITE DESIGN – a brainstorm
– Add a Contact Tab
– Overhaul the Places to Recycle
– Donate page is good – just need to fix the typo
– Add Recent events in a blog or video
– Add an “our story” tab – involve Enno
– Get rid of contact/comment form
– Add pictures of Moccasin creek and earth day events
– Add goals for each year
– Update/change contact info.
– Include issues involving the environment
– Blog page is good – try to update – need to add categories – Jason and Rob added as admin to greenaberdeen.org page.
– Resources – take off Gofundme, Add new stuff/Update
– New – Add links to organizations:
o Oz Motorz, Oil Room?, Natural Abundance, West Oak?, Parks and Forestry, State Game Fish and Parks, Ciera club, EPA, National Geographic, Nature Conservatory, Sand Lake, and a List of Books.