We are joining up with Easton Castle/O-TE-LA Conservancy to help them get ready for summer.
We will be starting at 1:00 pm. on Sunday, June 3rd for some roll up our sleeves and get some dirt under our fingernails.
The projects we will be working on are:
- Mowing the campsites and fields.
- Painting benches/sheds/signs.
- Yard Clean-up
- Weeding Flower Beds
- Building raised plant/flower beds
- Help with organizing files on a computer
- Making firewood
- Planting potted trees.
Materials/Supplies that can be donated:
- Paint/Paint Brushes/Wire Brushes/Scrapers
- Mowers/Gasoline (They only have a couple of push mowers)
- Rakes/Shovels/Hoes/Garden Tools
Drinks and goodies will be available to keep you fueled. We will have a potluck supper.